Monday 2 January 2017

Last step in Hampi


On last day that was our last turn to
see Hampi again instead of walking in Hampi we sat on the banks of Tungbhadra river to feel the peace. Towards the end of the day, we climbed aboard coconut-shaped boats and floated down the Tungabhadra River, surrounded by craggy rock formations framed by a tranquil blue-grey sky. For one moment, everything seemed perfect. I couldn’t remember ever being as happy as I was then, and I couldn’t imagine ever being happier. It felt as if this was exactly what I had been looking for this whole time in terms of adventure and just what I felt
the ruins at
Hampi offers to the tourist a remainder of the greatest land in the whole world. Every rock, every path and every monument at Hampi speak the same language; a language of glory and beauty.
The stone temples and sculptures of
Hampi exemplify the art and culture of its golden past.. This place taught me a lot those things which the other things failed to taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment